Foreword: There are a total of 23 patents related to digital renminbi “wallets”, and these patents elaborate on the design of digital renminbi wallets. Since the relevant patents describe all aspects of the digital RMB wallet design in detail, it is difficult to have an in-depth understanding of the business logic and main characteristics of the digital RMB wallet without sorting out, so we specially use the form of a flowchart , Gave a detailed explanation of ten issues related to digital RMB wallets.
This article is the second part of the interpretation of the digital renminbi wallet patent. We have made a detailed breakdown of the application process based on the digital renminbi wallet patent.
Generally speaking, an account opened by a user through a bank counter and that meets the strict requirements of the real-name system is set as a full-featured account. Users can make deposits, purchase financial products such as investment and wealth management products, withdraw cash, transfer accounts, consume and pay through the first class of accounts. One type of bank account can be linked to a digital RMB wallet.
This kind of binding is achieved by storing the wallet ID in a type of account and the associated bank account ID in the wallet. That is, adding a column “wallet ID” in the account properties of the bank account, and Add a column of “Bank Account Identifier” to the wallet properties of the digital renminbi wallet, so that the bank account can be bound with the digital renminbi wallet. The implementation of the binding is shown in the figure below.
After the digital renminbi wallet (also called bank wallet) opened through the bank is bound to the bank account, the user can authenticate and access the digital renminbi wallet through the bank account CA system. The user’s digital renminbi wallet is the same as the basic account or a type of account with strong real-name authentication, and each person can only open one digital renminbi wallet in the same account bank.
In the relevant patent information, the binding operation of the digital RMB wallet is explained more from the binding relationship between the application wallet and the bank wallet. Therefore, we believe that digital renminbi wallets of various wallet service providers other than banks will be the main carrier category of digital renminbi in the future.
The binding of digital renminbi application wallets and bank wallets generally requires 13 main steps.
(1) The user initiates a binding wallet operation through the service provider’s application wallet system.
(2) The service provider application wallet system sends a binding application to the API interface of the account bank user access system, including: service provider authentication information, user real-name authentication information, application wallet information to be bound, and service provider digital certificate signature.
(3) The account bank user accesses the system to call the account bank customer authentication system to authenticate the service provider authentication information and digital signature.
(4) After the authentication is passed, the account bank user access system will feedback the application wallet binding application information to the user and wait for the user to perform identity authentication.
(5) The user conducts identity verification through the wallet verification method of the account bank and submits the wallet verification elements.
(6) The account bank user access system submits the wallet authentication elements to the account bank wallet access authentication system.
(7) After the account bank wallet access authentication system is authenticated, the account bank user access system sends the authenticated user identity information to the account bank application system, and requests the account bank application system to query the bank wallet information of the authenticated user.
(8) The account bank application system sends the bank wallet inquiry request to the account bank digital currency system.
(9) The account bank digital currency system returns the bank wallet information corresponding to the authenticated user to the account bank application system.
(10) The account bank application system returns the bank wallet information to the account bank user to access the system.
(11) The account bank user access system feedbacks the user’s bank wallet information to the user.
(12) The user selects the bank wallet and binds it with the application wallet, and sends the binding confirmation information to the account bank user access system. The confirmation information may include the user’s allocation to the user through the service provider application wallet system for accessing the application wallet The signature performed by the certification certificate.
(13) The account bank user access system uses the user’s application wallet authentication certificate to verify the digital signature of the binding confirmation information sent by the user, and then sends the user’s confirmation binding information to the account bank wallet access authentication system for application wallet authentication The binding of the certificate to the bank wallet. And after obtaining the binding success notification sent by the account bank wallet access authentication system, feedback to the user and the service provider application wallet system.